Threaded Union Rubber Expansion Joint
Threaded union type rubber expansion joints completed with BSPT threaded union, twin spherical arch design. It is the economical choice to connect threaded pipes. Threaded union type rubber expansion joint allows increased compression, elongation and angular movement. The unique twin sphere design improves noise and vibration isolation and dampens hydraulic surge and shock. Refer to the Product Data Sheets for more information.
1. Pressure/Vacuum rating is based on neutral installed length(F/F).
3. Pressure rating is based on 30℃ operating temperature. The pressure rating is reduced at higher temperatures.
4. Weights in the above table are joints with BSPT Malleadble Cast Iron threaded connections.
5. Movements shown in the above table are non-concurrent.
6. Rated pressure in the above table is the maximum "working pressure". Test pressure is 1.5 times "working pressure", Burst pressure is 4 times " work pressure".
7. Normally, the connections are based on BSPT, NPT or other standards are available upon request.
PS: unit price including one rubber Tube and two threaded unions.
1. Ductile iron and SUS304 threaded unions GYLDT has in stock, other materials available upon request.
2. Other bellows material available, contact GYLDT for prices.
3. Hypalon/NR is Hypalon covered NR tubes.
4. Normal threaded union standard is BSPT, NPT available upon request.
1. When order amount less than $1000, the prices in above table are EXW basis. If CIF by sea needed, GYLDT will ask $500 for all the other costs.
2. When order amount between $1000 and $5000, the prices in above table are FOB China sea port basis. If CIF by sea needed, GYLDT will ask $200 for all the other costs.
3. When order amount between $5000 and $20000, the prices in above table are CIF to indicated port by sea basis.
4. When order amount more than $20000, please contact GYLDT for discount.
5. When urgent delivery need to be by air, please contact GYLDT for air freight.
Product Categories : Rubber Joint