This page including the Details and price list.
GYLDT normal products including following items, any other items available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
Double Arch Rubber Expansion Joint
Double arch rubber joints, also known as double sphere rubber joints, are designed for piping systems to absorb pipe movements, relieve stress, reduce system noise/vibration, compensate for misalignment/offset and to protect rotating mechanical equipment against start-up surge forces.
1. Nonstandard items beyond above tables available, contact GYLDT before placing an order.
2. The rated pressure 2.5MPa products will only be sold with control units.
3. Pressure rating is based on 30℃ operating temperature. The pressure rating is reduced at higher temperatures.
4. Weights in the above table are joints with DIN PN16 drilling retaining ring flanges.
5. Movements shown in the above table are non-concurrent.
6. Rated pressure in the above table is the maximum "working pressure". Test pressure is 1.5 times "working pressure", Burst pressure is 4 times " work pressure".
7. Normally, the flange drilling is based on DIN PN16, ANSI 150/250/300 lbs, BS PN10, JIS 10K are also available upon request.
PS: unit price including one rubber Tube and two Flanges.
1. Other Tubes material available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
2. Other Flange material available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
3. Other Flange standard available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
1. When order amount less than $1000, the prices in above table are EXW basis. If CIF by sea needed, GYLDT will ask $500 for all the other costs.
2. When order amount between $1000 and $5000, the prices in above table are FOB China sea port basis. If CIF by sea needed, GYLDT will ask $200 for all the other costs.
3. When order amount between $5000 and $20000, the prices in above table are CIF to indicated port by sea basis.
4. When order amount more than $20000, please contact GYLDT for discount.
5. When urgent delivery need to be by air, please contact GYLDT for air freight.
Product Categories : Rubber Joint