Threaded Union Rubber Joint
Threaded union rubber joints, also known as union twin sphere rubber joints, are designed for piping systems to absorb pipe movements, relieve stress, reduce system noise/vibration, compensate for misalignment/offset and to protect rotating mechanical equipment against start-up surge forces.
Features and Benefits
·Versatile hand-built construction. Made in China
·Absorbs directional movement
·Absorbs vibration, noise and shock
·Compensates for misalignment
·More compensation capability
·Embedded steel reinforce ring enable the pressure resistance
·Solid galvanized steel union ends with BSPT female threads
·Less weight, easy to install
·High tensile aircraft cable is embedded in the raised face rubber ends to prevent pull out and avoids the sharp cutting edge of solid steel rings
·No gaskets required
|Nominal diameter:||DN15mm to DN80mm|
|Maximum working pressure:||2.5 Mpa|
|Applicable media||Sea water, drinking water, slurry, industrial sewage.|
|Ring Flange||Carbon Steel/SS||Fasten|
|Steel Pressure Ring||Mild Steel||Reinforce|
|Nylon Tire Cord||Nylon||Reinforce|
Components/Materials/Functions Data Sheet:
1. Pressure/Vacuum rating is based on neutral installed length(F/F).
3. Pressure rating is based on 30℃ operating temperature. The pressure rating is reduced at higher temperatures.
4. Weights in the above table are joints with BSPT Malleadble Cast Iron threaded connections.
5. Movements shown in the above table are non-concurrent.
6. Rated pressure in the above table is the maximum "working pressure". Test pressure is 1.5 times "working pressure", Burst pressure is 4 times " work pressure".
7. Normally, the connections are based on BSPT, NPT or other standards are available upon request.
Product Categories : Rubber Joint