GYLDT normal products including following items, any other items available upon request, contact GYLDT for more information.
Stainless Steel Corrugated Expansion Joint
Stainless Steel Corrugated Expansion Joints are stainless steel corrugation designed contributing to the solution of piping system problems. It is used to absorb pipe movements, relieve stress, reduce system noise/vibration, compensate for misalignment/offset and protect rotating mechanical equipment against start-up surge forces. Assemblies are designed for both high and low temperatures.
NOTE: "N" is corrugation number.
1. The weight is approximate without welding flange
2. Floating flange can be provided
3. Connection flange can be drilled as request
4. The material of flange is carbon steel, painted, other material available up on request
5. The material of bellows is stainless steel 304, other material available upon request
6. The material of braid is stainless steel 304, other material available upon request
Unit price is based on carbon steel flange drilling according to DIN PN16, corrugated hose is SUS304.
1. When order amount less than $1000, the prices in above table are EXW basis. If CIF by sea needed, GYLDT will ask $500 for all the other costs.
2. When order amount between $1000 and $5000, the prices in above table are FOB China sea port basis. If CIF by sea needed, GYLDT will ask $200 for all the other costs.
3. When order amount between $5000 and $20000, the prices in above table are CIF to indicated port by sea basis.
4. When order amount more than $20000, please contact GYLDT for discount.
5. When urgent delivery need to be by air, please contact GYLDT for air freight.
Product Categories : Expansion Bellow